- What is the stock symbol for Cogentix Medical common stock?
- The stock symbol for Cogentix Medical common stock is CGNT.
- On what stock exchanges is Cogentix Medical listed?
- Cogentix Medical common stock is listed on NASDAQ.
- What is the background of Cogentix Medical?
- The company was created through an all stock merger of Uroplasty, Inc. and Vision-Sciences, Inc. Both companies had previously been incorporated as separate entities.
- What industry does Cogentix Medical operate in?
- We operate as a medical device company primarily focused on the urology, urogynecology and gynecology markets.
- Who are Cogentix Medical's independent auditors?
- Grant Thornton, LLP
200 South 6th Street, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Does Cogentix Medical pay a dividend on common stock?
- The company does not currently pay cash dividends on our Common Stock, and we do not expect to pay any cash dividends on our Common Stock in the foreseeable future.
- Who is Cogentix Medical's transfer agent and how does a registered stockholder contact the agent for account information and shareholder services?
- Cogentix Medical’s transfer agent is Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions. Please use the information below to contact them directly.
Broadridge Corporate Issuer Solutions
1155 Long Island Avenue
Edgewood, NY 11717
Toll Free: 866-321-8022 or 720-378-5956
- What is a transfer agent?
- A transfer agent and registrar for a publicly held company maintain records of every outstanding stock certificate and the name of the person who owns the shares. When stock changes hands, the transfer agent transfers the ownership of the stock from the seller's name to the buyer's name. The registrar reconciles all transfer records and makes sure that the number of shares debited is equal to the number of shares credited. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts. Those records are maintained by the specific brokerages through which the shares are bought and sold.
- How does someone buy CGNT stock?
- Cogentix Medical stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- Can I purchase stock directly from the company?
- Cogentix Medical does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan. Cogentix Medical stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services.
- How do I sell my shares?
- If you are holding certificates for the shares you own, you can take them to a stockbroker, bank or other financial institution that provides brokerage services. They will assist you in selling your shares.
- How do I know if I am a "registered shareholder"?
- You are a Registered Shareholder if you hold your stock in certificate form or if your stock is held in book-entry form at our transfer agent. A registered owner appears on the list of "stockholders of record" maintained by the transfer agent for Cogentix Medical. Registered shareholders receive their corporate communications such as annual reports and proxy statements directly from the company.
- Does Cogentix Medical have information about the price that I paid for the shares I own?
- We do not have access to this information. Shareholders are responsible for keeping records of their purchases. You should contact your stock broker, financial planner or the Company's transfer agent. Click here to see Cogentix Medical's stock price history.
- When has Cogentix Medical had stock splits?
- Cogentix Medical had a reverse stock split of 1:5 on March 31, 2015. There have been no other stock splits.